I Am Pagan

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beginnings

My friend Galena posted on her facebook that she was starting something new and challenging for her, still being in the broom closet so to speak. So to support her I decided spontaneously to join her in the Pagan Blog Project. The more I thought of it though I decided it was a very serendipitous move. I am starting a Pagan 101 class at my Fellowship and have decided to spend this year focusing on my spirituality. This will go hand in hand with that.

So every Friday I will post something according to the rules (we are following the alphabet). This shall prove to be interesting. Maybe I should combine it with a pic a week to go with the topic as well as of myself (my other goal is to improve my health). Hmmmm.... possibly.

So Friday is A. What should I write about that starts with A?

No comments:

Post a Comment